The Streamlined Studio Suite
Online Reputation Management for Dance Studios – because word-of-mouth is just as important in the digital world!
The Streamlined Studio Suitefor Dance Studios
- Add Up to 8 Keywords to Your Listing and Website
- Integration with Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, Google My Business, YouTube for post scheduling and data collection
- Monthly Data Analysis Call
- Listing on up to 70 Online Directories
- Custom Review Generation Templates
- Send Invites to Generate Reviews via Text and Email
- Expert Set Up
- Weekly Progress Reports
What's In It For You?
Rank Higher On Google
Google will list other studios before yours if you don’t have a trustworthy account whether you are the best at teaching or not. Build your trust with Google by keeping your listings up to date and consistent across 70 different directories. (If you don’t do this, Google will direct traffic AROUND your studio.)
Manage Everything In One Place
Hate forgetting passwords? Manage your Google My Business, Google Analytics, Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, Twitter and YouTube all in one place!
Make Your Studio Look Like a Local Hot Spot
Generate glowing reviews on Google and Facebook at the right time via email and text to turn your studio into a local hot spot!
Measure Your Efforts with Ease
View all of your online data in one place so that you know what IS and ISN’T working in your business.
Protect Your Studio from Robots and Angry Moms
Bots are constantly roaming the internet to scrape your data and put it where it thinks it should go… which is not always correct. Keep your listings up to date and CORRECT.
Avoid letting an angry dance mom ruin your reputation with a negative review online when you are able to respond quickly to all of your channels in one place.
BONUS: Give Your Studio a Search Engine Boost!
Add up to 8 keywords to your website for FREE to make your studio rank higher on Google! ($2400 value!)
The Streamlined Studio Suite is PERFECT for studios that:
- Have been in business for over 1 year
- Have a website
- Are looking to grow at least 30% in the next 12 months
- value their local reputation
- OWN IT in person and want to make it known online
- Want to be found by their ideal customers
- Want to spend their marketing dollars more effectively
What To Expect When You Get Started
Your account manager will set up an initial meeting to collect your information.
For this meeting, please be ready to provide:
- Basic information about your dance studio, including name, address, phone number, website, email, open hours, payments accepted, social media accounts, and any photos you’d like to add to your listings
- Bios and photos of your staff
- Classes or services you’d like to highlight
After the meeting, we will:
- Match, sync, and lock your listings across our network of over 60 sites and apps.
- We will also create listings for you if you’re missing from any of our publishers.
- Push your staff bios and other content you’d like to add, like treatments or services offered, to your listings.
- Create a map marker on your listings to show clients where to park, which is important if you’re based in a mall or large office building.
- Link your featured message to a Book Appointments page.
- We can also update that featured message anytime, so let your account manager know about any upcoming events, special offers, or new services you’d like to highlight.
- Detect and suppress any duplicate listings across our network.
Moving forward, we’ll also show you how moms find your dance studio with our exclusive tracking technology and analytics.
- How often you appear in our publishers’ search results
- How often your listings are viewed
- How often your featured message is clicked
- What search terms clients use to find your dance studio
Does Your Online Reputation Really Matter?
YES! 30 years ago, you would have been lost without a phone book. Today, we are lost without the INTERNET!
If you’re not able to be found, YOU’RE lost.
If your reputation is terrible, you’ll go out of business.
What Moms Are Saying...
I make the decisions for my children's activities
When looking for a local business, the first place I go is Google
I am on social media at least 11 minutes a day
I value online reviews when searching for a local business