Get featured in We DANCE for Artist Relief Tree Virtual Concert!
The Streamlined Studio wants to know why YOU dance!
As you know, we have been collaborating with Dance ED Tips and Artist Relief Tree Fund to produce We DANCE, a benefit concert for artists who have been impacted by COVID-19. We have 15 amazing performances for you from Chip Abbott, Megan Williams, Carlos Neto Dance, Connor Walsh, Stephanie Whitfield, AXIS Dance Co, Mae Lozada & Kristian Sese, Jessica Lee Goldyn, Dyane Harvey Salaam, 10 Hairy Legs, Gabby Grywalkski, Tamisha Guy, Matilda Mackey & Naya Lovell, and Donovan Gibbs.
But we want to feature YOU as well!
How can you be featured in the We DANCE benefit concert though?
Well, you can participate in our We DANCE for ART Challenge and be featured in our intermission video!!
Here is EVERYTHING you need to know!
To be featured:
1) Take a picture of yourself and tell us what you dance for.
2) Tag @artistrelieftree @thestreamlinedstudio @danceedtips and use the hashtag #wedanceforart
3) Nominate 3 friends by tagging them as well!
Don’t forget to tune in to We DANCE on June 12th 8:00 PM EST
to see if you’re featured in the video!
Your Biggest Fan,
CEO, The Streamlined Studio
P.S. There’s still time to join our exclusive membership to streamline your social media with access to our monthly post planner, canva templates, plug & play captions, live training and more! Click here to learn more. Enrollment closes June 1st!
Everything you need to market your studio on social media in our Exclusive Members Club.
- PLAN your entire month of social media posts in under 2 hours
- MARKET your online classes
- CONNECT with your community
- SEE more followers commenting on your content
- UNDERSTAND what works for your studio
- & GET NOTICED by new leads!